Spring

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Unemployment ends

Moose's unemployment has come to an end.  This evening, Moose travelled to Decatur, Illinois to spend three days completing paperwork, meeting his new colleagues, and visiting another Tate & Lyle plant in Dayton, Ohio.  Starting tomorrow, he will be gainfully employed.  A sigh of relief, we will again have health insurance.

For the next three days, the kids will finish out the month with Cindy.  I will finish up some loose ends (getting a hitch for the van, sorting, closets, drawers) and submit subbing paperwork for the Duluth and Hermantown districts.  I can't help but think about what I am going to do to be a better mom, wife, and person while I am not teaching.  To start, healthier eating and exercise.  The townhouse has a community room with a treadmill that is open 24 hours.  For both of these, I will look to my recent guiding light, Pinterest.  I am truly looking forward to spending QUALITY time with my children.  And I really want to figure this blogging thing out; for our family and for teaching.

Until then, I hope to...
 
running

Courtesy of www.wellsphere.com

No comments: