Spring

Thursday, January 31, 2013

A little me time

Even though, I have had more "me time" lately than in the past, today it is just me.  Since our last day on January 18, Moose and I have been consumed by the relocation process.  From traveling to Duluth to scope out our new town through "parental" eyes, to completing paperwork, to sorting through and cleaning the house, we have been busy.  A good busy, but busy.
I shoveled twice yesterday in preparation for the open house.  The buyers were interested.  They need to sell their house first.  Ah, the homebuyers/sellers cycle.

So today, I am again, taking advantage of a quiet house and daycare and heading to Davenport to try on bridesmaid dresses for Tara's wedding in October.  Target, Hobby Lobby, and Chipotle are also on the list.

No comments: