Spring

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

This morning the kids were up early (6:30ish).  They were on a self-directed mission to find Allison's slippers.  It was cute listening to them work together to find them.  Sydnee was the leader.  In the end, Rich set it up so that Will was the one who found them.  Then I left for a workout and a little shopping at Old Navy.  Strange I know, but I had a ton of Rewards from my Gap card and a great coupon for Old Navy.  Plus, their prices were crazy.  Meanwhile, Moose cleared the deck of snow and the boys played outside for awhile.  After lunch we watched Despicable Me 2.

Then the preparation started.  Now that the kids are a little older and it seems to be more manageable, we thought we would attempt to attend a Christmas service.  We went to Grace Lutheran in Hermantown this afternoon.  I had an idea of what I wanted the kids to wear.  I was 0/4.  At least Will put on a "handsome" shirt.  We made it to the service and lasted until the offering.  After at least 4 trips to the bathroom, it was time to go, literally.
Allison, Sydnee, Jack (minus a front tooth), and Will
ready for church.

Will being Will.

Sisterly love.
 After church, the kids put on a "show" with their stuffed animals.  This year's theme was "A Star Wars Christmas."


Sydnee and her best ninja for Charades.

No comments: