Spring

Thursday, September 6, 2012

First celebrations!

On Wednesday,  Jack and Will officially started their educational careers.  They had their first day at Wonder Years Preschool.  They are attending Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings.  We are glad we waited to send them.  They now need more in their life than superheroes, monster trucks, and Hot Wheels.  Another reason to wait, not doing two years of snacks:)  Both boys were scheduled to bring snacks the first week.  I guess it is better to put them right after the other.  I just sent in one big bag of drinks and snacks for both days.
Another first.  Sydnee let me paint her toenails tonight after I clipped them.  Not the easiest thing to do, but she sat patiently while I tried my best.  Allison wanted nothing to do with the nail polish.  Maybe next time:)
Sydnee's painted piggies

No comments: