Spring

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas 2014

The boys had their Christmas program last week.  When they were entering the stage, I whispered to Moose, "I hope they have their shirts tucked in.  I hope their zippers are up."  Moose chimed in with a, "I hope their dry."  Well, they were dry and their zippers were up.  Will's tie on the other hand, was note even under his collar.  Not sure what happened between daycare and school.
First grade Christmas program.

Jack, Mrs. Zelen

Will, Mr. Olson.
Will said earlier this year, "I like having a mister for a teacher."

It was nice that they were standing near each other.
Too bad I couldn't get a better shot.


Early this week, Moose set Christmas morning rules with the kids.

  1. They had to wait on the landing until everyone was awake.
  2. Stockings opened first.
  3. Then breakfast.
  4. Finally, they had to be patient as we opened gifts one by one.
The first three were successful.  The fourth one, was followed the best that could have been expected.
Stockings first.




Pure joy.







"Mining" for gems.

Playing Disney's Guess Who together.



No comments: