Spring

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back on track


This week I received my last grade for my Masters! We are now back to a regular schedule that is less hectic. I am so glad that I completed my teacher licensure at the U of M. It took me two classes to finish up the M.Ed. licensure I started in the spring of 2003. Therefore, the boys and I were able to enjoy a night at home while Moose worked his 13th consecutive 12 hour plus day. After their bath, the boys put on some different pjs due to the drastic change in temperature. They wrestled around a bit on a beautiful quilt that was handmade by their great-aunt Jan. We also played a great game of Peek-a-boo. Due to recent teething (in my opinion), Jack has become a Nuk baby. His aunt Elizabeth must be proud:)

The first round of my wrestling matches to come.

We usually do multiple rounds of Peek-a-boo when the boys are laying on our bed. We pop up from different sides of the bed until they give a us a good belly laugh.

No comments: