Spring

Friday, January 4, 2008

January 11, 2008

Yesterday we went to the bi-weekly non-stress test and to our weekly appointment with the doctor. At the non-stress test we had an ultrasound to determine the position of the babies. Baby A is still breech and Baby B is still transverse. We took this information to our doctor and after determining that I am still not dilated, she scheduled us for a C-section. The official date of the arrival of the next generation of Benner twins is Friday, January 11, 2008. The C-section will be performed at Mercy Hospital in Iowa City at 8:00 a.m.

At the beginning of this pregnancy I would have never guessed that I would be so excited to have a C-section. It definitely gave us a sense of relief, yesterday, knowing when they will be arriving (provided nothing happens between now and then). I have decided that my last day at school is going to be Tuesday morning as I have two appointments in the afternoon. I will be heading back to Madison on Monday, March 24.

No comments: